• No explosives or flammable substances. No car batteries, Gas can.
• No action creating a nuisance for driver or passengers, no engaging in fighting, threatening harm to persons or property, or violent, unsafe or criminal action in or around Transit buses or bus stops.
• No yelling, screaming, singing, playing musical instruments, or use of any other sound amplification devices (without headsets) including cell phone ringtones.
• No smoking, eating, drinking, chewing gum, roller skating, skateboarding, or bicycling on board a Transit vehicle or under a transit shelter covering. All drinks must have a screw on lid.
• No animals, insects or reptiles, except service animals.
• No profanity, teasing, sexual/racial slurs or gestures, threatening/offensive language and no public displays of affection.
• No person shall interfere, in any manner, with the safe operation or movement of any Transit vehicle.
• No person shall hinder or prevent the movement of persons on any Transit vehicle or any Transit property so as to interfere with the rights of others.
• No solicitation, panhandling, begging, or loitering. Have fare in hand before bus arrives. Cannot solicit fare from other passengers on city property.
• No use or public display of offensive or pornographic materials or media.
• No person shall intentionally or recklessly harass or annoy another person.
• No littering, spitting, expectorating, defecating, or urinating.
• No person shall use or possess alcohol or illegal drugs on/in a Transit, if intoxicated service will be denied.
• Appropriate clothing (shirt and shoes) is required of all passengers.
• Exact fare required. Frankfort Transit fare boxes accept coins, bills, bus tickets. Operator does not make change or accept/handle money.
• All Demand Response, J.A.R.C and Fixed Route Deviations must make reservations 24hrs in advance, 2:30 PM the day before. Only passengers who make reservations will have return rides to include Fixed Route deviations.
• Monthly passes must be shown to driver every time you board the bus. KSU students and staff must show valid ID every time they board the bus. No pass, No KSU ID you must pay no excuses. If a passenger attempts to use and expired monthly pass or invalid KSU ID they will be put off the bus and possibly banned from all Transit Services.
- Do not talk to the bus operator while the bus is in motion.