Frankfort Transit strives to offer clean, safe, affordable, and on time transportation services. All Transit staff should be friendly and courteous at all times. If our Transit service did not meet your expectations, please call us at 502-875-8565 and or send a written complaint.
1) Must be in writing; Download the Title VI Form Here.
2) Must be signed and dated;
3) Must be submitted within 10 calendar days of the date of offense; and
4) Must be submitted to the:
Attention: Eugene Carr/Transit Foreman
15 West 2nd Street
Frankfort, KY. 40601
* Upon receipt of written complaint and review of the audio and cameras, contact will be made within 3 business days to discuss the complaint.
Making a False or Misleading Statement to a Public Servant
A person allegedly commits this crime when he or she allegedly:
a) Knowingly makes a false or misleading material statement to a public servant, and b) the material statement is reasonably likely to be relied upon by the public servant in the discharge of his or her duties.
A material statement is simply a statement that is important, not irrelevant. A person is guilty only if he/she knew the statement was false AND it was likely to be relied upon by the public servant.
Filing a false statement may result in a suspension from all Public Transit services.